What is an outing?
- A golf outing is any group with 28 or more players. Ask for our Outing Brochure for more information.
What mandatory charges are assessed for an outing?
- Each outing may be assessed a minimum $5 per player fee which will be applied as a prize fund redeemable for merchandise in the Smock Pro Shop. Players in outings will also be required to use golf carts.
What is the policy regarding shotgun starts?
- Any group wishing a shotgun start must arrange beforehand with the Pro Shop and a $5 per person fee will be assessed. See your Smock professional for details.
What about food service and catering?
- Your Smock professionals will be happy to work with you to provide menus and/or make catering arrangements for your group.
What is Smock Golf Course’s beverage policy?
- All beverages must be purchased from Smock. Your professional staff will be happy to make arrangements for on-course beverages.
What additional services are provided to outings?
- Smock will provide proximity markers for closest-to-the-pin and longest drive contests. Score sheets, rules sheets and scorecards will be provided along with cart signs when requested.